How can I identify my coin?
Coinoscope is a visual search engine for coins. Coinoscope makes coin recognition easy – just snap a picture of a coin with your phone camera and the app will show you a list of similar coins. Click on the coin to see additional information in the web browser of your phone.
Is there an app to identify error coins?
CoinSnap is a powerful mobile application that utilizes AI-driven image recognition technology to accurately identify any coin within seconds! The identification process is relatively straightforward.
How do I identify a foreign coin?
Methods for Identifying Foreign Coins
- Coin Language and Script Identification. Language is one of the first things to look for on a foreign coin.
- Check the Date. A coin’s date is another valuable piece of data.
- Metal Identification. Fortunately, discerning the metal is usually relatively straightforward.
Where can I get information on coins?
CoinNews.net offers significant information on United States coins, Canadian coins, Australian coins and world bullion coins. The coin information available includes popular releases — past, current and upcoming, coin images, coin designs, coin specifications, coin mintages, and more.
How do I know if a coin is valuable?
There are three primary variables that help determine the value of a coin.
- Initial Mintage Number. This refers to how many of the coins were originally minted and available in the market.
- Coin Grade. The better condition your coin is in, the more valuable it can be.
Is CoinSnap a free app?
Try out CoinSnap app on your phone and identify thousands of coins for free.
Is PCGS app free?
Coin collectors finally have the resource needed to make informed numismatic buying, selling and trading decisions, thanks to the PCGS CoinFacts mobile app. The world’s largest encyclopedia of U.S. coins now fits in your pocket and is 100% free to use.
- Can anyone help me identify this coin?
- Quelqu’un peut-il m’aider à identifier cette pièce ?
- Can you help me identify a statue?
- Need help identifying 2 old coins? Struck coins, one with two standing human figures facing each other
- What is this item?
- Are there examples of marking coins to know how they are used?
- What’s this item?