Which of the group of people were not allowed to take part in the rituals after the ashvamedha *?
Ans: Yes, all the groups (full citizens of a state or country of age 18 or above (including men, women, dasas, kamakaras etc.) have voting rights at present. (ii) Which of these groups of people were not allowed to take part in the rituals after the ‘Ashvamedha’? (d) ‘Shudras’.
- Les sacrifices de chevaux ont-ils persisté dans l’Europe chrétienne ?
- ¿Persistió el sacrificio de caballos en la Europa cristiana?
- In early Western democracies what percentage of men were eligible to vote?
- Is there a place in Europe that has never been Christian?
- Before 1800, were there major schools of Islamic thought that relaxed behavior rules for women on the Hajj?
- During the breakup of the Soviet Union, on what basis was citizenship granted or withheld for each of the fifteen new republics?
- Why did the island of Bali remain Hindu when most of the rest of Indonesia converted to Islam?