What is military uniform called?
A combat uniform, also called field uniform, battledress or military fatigues, is a casual type of uniform used by military, police, fire and other public uniformed services for everyday fieldwork and combat duty purposes, as opposed to dress uniforms worn in functions and parades.
Who designs military uniforms?
Propper is a manufacturer of clothing and gear for tactical, law enforcement, public safety, and military applications. Since 1967 it has been one of the main uniform suppliers to the United States military.
- Can anybody please identify the military uniforms in this these photos?
- What type of military uniform is this?
- What uniform is this?
- Can you identify this uniform?
- Can anybody identify the cap-badge and/or uniform in this image?
- Can anyone identify these (possibly WW1 Polish) uniforms?
- Can someone identify this military uniform?